Buy A-PVP CRYSTAL with discretion from us.
What is A-PVP CRYSTAL ?
A-PVP CRYSTAL is a novel stimulant substance of the cathinone class. α-PVP is chemically related to prolintane and belongs to a group called the substituted cathinones, which includes compounds like MDPV, hexen, and a-PHP. It acts as a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor.
A-PVP CRYSTAL is an analogue of methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), a powerful stimulant with similar effects to methamphetamine. It has been sold as a designer drug, originally in the US, since the early 2000s. There has been very little research done on it. Its toxicity – and even exactly how it works – are not known with any certainty.
Side effects A-PVP CRYSTAL
A-PVP CRYSTAL , like other psychostimulants, can cause hyperstimulation, paranoia, and hallucinations.α-PVP has been reported to be the cause, or a significant contributory cause of death in suicides and overdoses caused by combinations of drugs.A-PVP has also been linked to at least one death with pulmonary edema and moderately advanced atherosclerotic coronary disease when it was combined with pentedrone.
Although many psychoactive substances are reasonably safe to use on their own, they can quickly become dangerous or even life-threatening when taken with other substances. The following lists some known dangerous combinations, but cannot be guaranteed to include all of them. Independent research should always be conducted to ensure that a combination of two or more substances is safe to consume. Some interactions listed have been sourced from TripSit.
- MDMA – The neurotoxic effects of MDMA may be increased when combined with other amphetamines.
- Cocaine – This combination may increase strain on the heart.
- Stimulants – A-PVP can be potentially dangerous in combination with other stimulants as it can increase one’s heart rate and blood pressure to dangerous levels.
- 25x-NBOMe & 25x-NBOH – Members of the 25x family are highly stimulating and physically straining. Combinations with stimulants should be avoided due to the risk of excessive stimulation. This can result in panic attacks, thought loops, seizures, increased blood pressure, vasoconstriction, and heart failure in extreme cases.
- Alcohol – Alcohol can be dangerous to combine with stimulants due to the risk of accidental over-intoxication. Stimulants mask the sedative effects of alcohol, which is the main factor people use to assess their degree of intoxication. Once the stimulant wears off, the depressant effects of alcohol are left unopposed, which can result in blackouts and respiratory depression. If combined, one should strictly limit themselves to only drinking a certain amount of alcohol per hour.
- DXM – Combinations with DXM should be strictly avoided due to DXM’s effects on serotonin and dopamine reuptake. This can lead to panic attacks, hypertensive crisis, or serotonin syndrome.
- MXE – Combinations with MXE may dangerously elevate blood pressure and increase the risk of psychosis.
- Tramadol – Tramadol lowers the seizure threshold.Combinations with stimulants may further increase this risk.You can buy MPHP-2201 from us.